Ever wondered how to download an image from Google Docs to your PC? Many times you need to do that for your official work or home needs. Sadly, Google has now removed the right-click functions on the picture save option. Due to which many people are facing the problem of saving images easily to their PC or laptop. Hence, we will let you know how you can save your picture from Google docs by following these steps.
How to save pictures from Google Docs to your PC
Here are the five ways to export your images from Google Docs to your computer.
First Method: Save images from Google Docs via publish to the web
It’s the easiest way to save an image from Google Drive. This method works best if you have fewer images in your drive.
- The first step you need to follow is to open your docs, click on the File >publish to the web from the drop-down menu.
- Now on the next screen, click on publish to the web.
- Now paste that link address and go to the document or open that link in a new tab. Here right-click the image you want to choose to download or open it in a new tab to get to the image file.
- Then right-click and choose “Save Image As” to download the full-sized
image to your PC.
Second Method: Save images as a Google Document
Here is another Step you can Use to save Images from Google Drive. It will download the Google document as a web page in your system
- Open Google docs in your browser.
- Now click on the File at the top left corner.
- Select Download > Web page (Html, zipped).
- A zip file will be downloaded to your computer.
- Extract the zip file using a windows extractor on your PC.
- Now you will find all the images from Google Docs in the image folder.
Third Method: Save images as Screenshots
The other option to save an image from Google Docs is to take a screenshot of the document directly.
- Just open the document in Google Docs and zoom the page to maximize the image on your screen to get a quality screenshot.
- Take a screenshot by pressing the PrtScr key on your keyboard.
- Open Microsoft Paint and press ctrl+v.
- The screenshot will be pasted and you can edit it as per your liking.
- Save it to your PC when done by clicking Ctrl+s.
Fourth Method: Save the images as an HTML File
You can use this method to save an image from Google docs by using the download as web page feature.
- Open the document file in Google Docs go to File> Downloads as> Web Page HTML, Zipped) option to start downloading your file.
- Open your downloaded folder/zip file by right-clicking on the file and select extract all from the given option and extract the file. Open the folder and click on the image folder to get all the images from that document in one place.
Fifth Method: Save Image as a Word document
In case you want to save the image in a word document you can follow these steps.
- Open the Google document.
- Click on file menu > download
- Here click on Microsoft word.
The word file will be saved to your PC.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.