All of us use or have used Instagram at any given point in time. With over 1 billion active monthly users, Instagram is one of the world’s most widely used social media sites. Instagram’s key feature is the ability to follow other users and view their posts, stories or reels. However, if you have a lot of Instagram followers, it can be hard to tell if someone has started following you. If you are in the same boat of not knowing who is following you, then fret not, today we are going to tell you 2 ways to check if a person follows you on Instagram. Check them out below:
Read Also: Twitter added a new super follow option: Here is how one can use it
Way 1: Look at Their Profile
Finding out if an Instagram user is following you is as simple as visiting their profile. You should be able to unfollow that user if they follow you back. If they are not following you back when you don’t have that choice.
To do that follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Log in to your Instagram account.
- Go to their profile and open it up.
- Access the menu by clicking the three dots in the top right of their profile page.
- Options will appear on a pop-up menu. You should be allowed to unfollow that user if they follow you.
Read Also: Finally, Google Maps is getting the “Follow” button for iOS platform
Way 2: Browse through Your Account
You can see who you’re following in the “Following” section of your profile, and those who follow you back will be listed in the “Followers” section. So, check to see if the user’s name appears in your list of followers to determine if they are following you back.
Follow the procedures below to Check if a Person Follows You on Instagram:
- Login to your Instagram account.
- Next, select the profile icon in the lower right corner.
- Navigate to your profile and select the “Followers” tab.
- Your list of followers will appear.
- In the top-right search box, type the user’s name to find them.
- It is expected that their profile will show up in the results. If you don’t, they don’t follow your profile.
In conclusion, managing your Instagram followers doesn’t have to be difficult. There are numerous methods for determining who is following you. But let’s not get too engrossed in the numbers game; what matters most is creating a group of engaged, encouraging, and content-loving followers. Therefore, focus on creating posts that accurately reflect who you are and what you care about rather than worrying about how many people follow you.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For the newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.