Get ready to answer a new set of questions as the Amazon Quiz is live on its platform. The E-commerce platform brings a daily quiz on its mobile platform which every day gives chances to millions of people across the country to win exciting prizes. The quiz goes live at 8 AM and runs till 12 noon. Today Amazon Quiz prize is Canon 1500D DSLR.
By participating in Amazon Quiz every day you can stand a chance to win prizes such as iPhone X, iPhone Xs, Seagate HDD, GoPro Hero 8 Camera, LG Smartphones, Samsung Galaxy S20, Air Purifier, Oppo smartphones, Amazon Pay Balance among others. Every day Amazon brings a fresh new quiz on its app here we would like to mention that the quiz is not available for the desktop users only app users can participate in the daily quiz. The company puts 5 questions based on general knowledge and current affairs to which the contestants have to answer all the questions correctly. Any wrong answer will eliminate you from the quiz. After you give correct answers to all the questions your name will get further selected for a lucky draw. The results of the lucky draw will be announced at the end of the month. So today’s quiz winner’s name will be declared on April 30. We have updated all the five questions with their correct answers below so that you can win Amazon Quiz and get a prize.
March 31 Amazon Quiz questions with their answers:
Question 1: Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, whose birth centenary was celebrated in March 2020, was the founder President of which country?
Question 2: Which Indian badminton player recently won the BBC India ‘Sports Woman of the Year’ Award?
How to Participate in the Amazon Quiz
- Sign in to Amazon App. We urge you to download the app if you have not as the quiz is not available on the desktop platform.
- Now sign up by filling the required information.
- Now you will be directed to sign-in on the page.
- By signing in and then scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- There will be a total of 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly to enter the lucky draw. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.