Did you miss India’s match in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 yesterday because you were not home? Well, that’s no reason to miss the match. World Cup doesn’t happen every day. There are a number of more matches that the Indian cricket team will be playing during the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. Not all of these will begin at a time that will suit you. So that you don’t have to miss out on any of the awesome performances by the Indian Cricket team, we have listed here the how you can watch the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 matches on your smartphone or tablet.
In case you are not home at the time of a World Cup match, you can watch the match live on in two ways. The first is the HotStar app and the second is JioTV app. As far as HotStar goes, it has the digital rights to telecast the World Cup 2019 matches. So, you can watch the match on HotStar using the mobile app or on the PC. But then, you would need to get a subscription for watching World Cup on Hotstar. You can either pick the monthly subscription that costs Rs 299, or you can go for the yearly plan that costs Rs 999.
Here are the steps to follow to watch ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 cricket matches on HotStar mobile app:
- Download the HotStar app via Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Get yourself a subscription (monthly or yearly plan).
- Launch the app again. You will see HotStar Premium opened on your app.
- There will be a section by the name ‘ICC CWC 2019’. Scroll down to that section.
- This is where you will be able to see live matches. The section will also have highlights videos from various matches.
- We should mention that you can watch the matches on the web version of HotStar too. The steps remain the same.
Another thing worth mentioning is that if you already have a subscription to HotStar, you would not have to follow the first three steps. If you watch the match via JioTV app, it will redirect you to HotStar’s stream.
If you are watching the match at home, you will have to watch Star Sports TV network. The network has a number of channels, so you will be able to select whether you want to watch the match in SD or HD, and with English or Hindi commentary.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.