At Gadget Bridge we are always on the lookout for new, innovative and interesting articles. If you have the zeal to write and are inclined towards providing quality content then we have the platform for you.
If you have what it takes to be an excellent orator of words, then do send your article to us to be published and seen by the world at [email protected]. If you want to join the team you can also send your resumes to [email protected].
Quick check guide for articles:
- Accurate and factual: This is the primary and most important rule of our website. If what you submit isn’t factual and isn’t well researched as well as written in proper English, it won’t get accepted.
- Written by you with none of it plagiarized from somewhere else. (Note: We always double-check this before accepting an article.)
- Educational and entertaining: so illustrating some interesting fact, historical event, or the like, while not reading like a dictionary.
- Not published elsewhere on the web. (published elsewhere in a magazine, book, or the like is OK, so long as you still own the rights to the article; please tell us if it’s been published in one of these places and where/when). However, we are not very strict on this policy.
- Word count: 400-800 words.
- There should not be any grammatical mistakes in the article.
Does Gadget Bridge accept already published articles?
Yes, we do sometimes, only if they are interesting and have some over the edge content.
How can one submit an article?
You can simply send us the articles and relevant information to [email protected]. And we will do the rest.
Can I be a regular contributor to Gadget Bridge?
Yes, you can be a regular contributor, just get in touch with our editor at [email protected] and we will fix it up for you.
What is Gadget Bridge looking for in a contributory article?
Quirky language, which is easy to read and the article should have all the facts right. Gadget Bridge is all about technology and gizmo gaga so one can choose from 10’s of fields to write in. In addition, the articles should be unique.
Do I get paid for submitting an article?
We generally do not pay the authors for contributory posts. However, we can re-publish your article on the site with proper credits. That being said, we do have some paid slots for regular industry freelancers.
Do I get a byline for my articles?
Yes, we for one are in favour of giving proper credits. If you are a regular contributor we will put you under the author’s page as well.
Sometimes we do change a part of the article or the headline to suit the style of our website. So if you see these changes do not be alarmed. Also, contributors are not staff writers; so regrettably we do not give them Ya Media Networks or Gadget Bridge press credentials.