1 April 2022 Amazon Quiz is now live on the Amazon app. The user can now participate in today’s quiz to win Rs 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance. The quiz will contain 5 questions and you have to answer them correctly.
Amazon every day brings a fresh questionnaire to which the contestants have to answer correctly to enter into a lucky draw. The quiz can be played daily from 12 AM to 11:59 PM. By participating in the daily quiz the users can win Amazon Pay Balance from Rs 1,000 to up to Rs 50,000.
There will be a total of five questions and all the questions will be based on general questions and current events. Amazon will announce only one winner via a lucky draw. While the results are announced at the end of the month.
Every day we update all the Amazon Quiz questions with their correct answers on Gadget Bridge. Check out 1 April 2022 Amazon Quiz today answers to win Rs 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Rs 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Quiz Date – 1 April 2022
Daily Timing – 12 AM to 11:59 PM
Winner Announcement – Today 12 PM
Table of Contents
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 1 April 2022
Question 1: Atharva – The Oxford University Press has picked up what word as the Children’s Word of the Year 2021?
Question 2: India’s first Food Museum has recently been opened in which city?
Question 3: In 2022, the former CM of which state declined the Padma Bhushan, India’s third-highest civilian award?
Answer: West Bengal
Question 4: This is the flag of which country?
Answer: South Korea
Question 5: In the ‘Kung Fu Panda’ series, which character was modeled on this animal?
Answer: Master Shifu
How To Play Amazon Quiz
Only app users are eligible to play the Amazon quiz every morning from 12 AM to 11:59 PM. The quiz is not available on the desktop. For those who are unaware of how to play the Amazon quiz below are the steps, you can follow to take the quiz.
- Firstly download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or App Store
- Now fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- You need to log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and tap on the Start button to start the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced today at 12 PM.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.