During the lockdown, the Amazon Quiz is getting more popular in the country as many people are participating in the quiz every day. The quiz can be played daily from 8 AM to 12 noon. The e-commerce platform brings an opportunity for all its customers to play and win free gadgets as well as Amazon Pay Balance. Today’s prize is Amazon Echo Show.
In the Amazon daily quiz, you have to answer 5 questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. The participants have to answer each question correction to get their name selected for the lucky draw. The result of the lucky draw will be announced at the end of every month. Every day we update all the quiz questions along with their correct answers on our website to help you to clear the quiz successfully. If you are lucky you might win something by answering all the questions correctly. Check out today’s answers for the Amazon quiz to win Amazon Echo Show.
June 2 Amazon Quiz Answers:
Question 1: The movie Ghoomketu released on an OTT platform very recently, stars which of these directors in an important role?
The answer is- Anurag Kashyap
Question 2: Telia Rumal, that recently got a GI tag, is from which Indian state?
The answer is- Telangana
Question 3: The Indian roller (A bird) is also known in India by a name which is associated with Lord Shiva. What name?
The answer is- Neelkanth
Question 4: In abbreviations such as ASLV, PSLV, GSLV, what do the letters ‘LV’ stand for?
The answer is- Launch Vehicle
Question 5: In 1988, the WHO passed a resolution announcing the observance of a day on May 31st every year, denouncing the usage of what?
The answer is- Tobacco
How to play Amazon Quiz?
- Sign in to the Amazon App. If you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign-in page.
- Scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- There will be a total of 5 questions. Answer all 5 questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- Getting any question incorrect makes you ineligible for today’s lucky draw. You can try again tomorrow for a new prize.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.