If you love PUBG Mobile, we have some news for you. PUBG Corporation and Tencent Games have released a massive update of the game today which gets the ability for the user to experience team deathmatch gameplay. So, from now on, PUBG Mobile will be offering a thrilling 4v4 battle mode for fast-paced firefights and other multiplayer in-game additions.
With the new mode, PUBG Mobile players will be a challenger to communicate, work together and think quickly to earn coveted chicken dinners. It is also worth mentioning that the new deathmatch mode is available in both First-Person Perspective (FPP) and Third-Person Perspective (TPP). The mode comes with a timed respawn where teams race to earn the most kills.
In addition to this, Tencent Games and PUBG Corporation have also announced a new milestone – PUBG Mobile has surpassed more than 400 million downloads and 50 million daily active users outside of China. The game continues its streak of becoming one of the world’s most popular mobile games after it dominated the 2018 end-of-year award shows including ‘Mobile Game of the Year’ at the Golden Joysticks among multiple other nominations.
Earlier this year, PUB Mobile also made headlines with its new Gameplay Management System that has been launched to cut down on addiction of the game in users. The deathmatch mode is just one part of a larger update for PUBG Mobile, including additional Godzilla: King of the Monsters themed rewards, gameplay additions and other notable balances.
Here’s a look at everything that’s new in PUBG Mobile’s today’s update:
- Upgraded Control Settings – FPP and TPP now have control settings for increased on-screen control customization. This includes a new button specifically for vaulting and climbing.
- Godzilla: King of the Monsters Theme – As part of the ongoing collaboration between PUBG Mobile and Godzilla: King of the Monsters, a Godzilla theme has arrived in the lobby background, along with multiple other thematic events and rewards.
- Vikendi Footprints – Players can now act as sleuths to track their enemies’ whereabouts. The addition of footprints in the snow of the tundra Vikendi map will make it easier for them.
- Third-Party Anti-Cheat System – A new app prevention system will let users detect and report cheating behaviour through emulators and modifiers.
- Fresh Achievement Challenges – Players can challenge themselves to a new wave of in-game trials for the new team deathmatch mode.
- Additional Social Features – These include MVP showcases at the ends of matches, upgrades to the portable closet system, popularity gift rewards, charisma ratings and more.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.