WhatsApp is the most popular app in its category, and it keeps on bringing new features on a regular basis to keep ahead of the competition. However, several hidden features already exist that allow customers to improve their experience. A Web version secret was recently revealed as a sneaky way to track your contacts’ whereabouts without them knowing. Continue reading to learn how to find out the location of your WhatsApp contacts
Recently, a Web version secret was disclosed, allowing users to know the approximate location of contact on the WhatsApp network without revealing their whereabouts to anybody else. If you’re looking for a technique to track your contacts’ locations without them knowing, We’ll show you how to locate a person using the app in this article.
How to use the WhatsApp app to track down a person in your contacts
- Open the WhatsApp web app
- Go to the conversation of the person we’re looking for on the WhatsApp web app.
- Now launch Windows Task Manager, to open use the Control + Alt + Del keys.
- Then, using the “Win + R” keys, bring up a menu of choices.
- Select “run the operating system”.
- You must now type cmd and press the “Enter” key on the keyboard.
- After that, you must type “netstat -an” into the command prompt that appears.
- Then hit “Enter,” and the person’s IP address will show.
- This number must be submitted into a site like digital.com or geotool in order to determine the user’s approximate position.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.