Aadhar card has been signified as an important identity verification all over the country. The implication of the Aadhaar card is the 12 digit number that is printed on the card. The number serves as proof of identity and address applicable to anywhere in India. Aadhaar cards are issued through the post and you can also download them using an app or by visiting the UIDAI website. Here is how to download an E-Aadhaar.
Download from mAadhaar app
Any individual who is a citizen of India irrespective of age and gender, and also satisfies the verification process laid down by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) can apply for Aadhaar. The number issued in the Aadhar card is unique for each individual and will remain for a lifetime. Once the Aadhaar is applied and has been issued by the concerned authority you can download it on your smartphone using the mAadhaar app. The Adhaar app can be downloaded on both Android and iOS stores. To install the app and download E-Aadhaar follow the steps.
- Using your smartphone open Google Play Store for Android or App Store for iPhone
- To download the app search for mAadhar in the search bar
- To download the right app check for the developer’s name which is to be “Unique Identification of India”
- Download and once you open the app accept the terms and conditions
- Read the guideline and language preference carefully
- Open the app and create a new password
- Go to Download Aadhaar under My Aadhaar
- Options to select for generating E-Aadhaar: Aadhaar number, Virtual ID number, Enrolment ID number.
- Select one and enter the number required
- An OTP (One Time Password) will be generated
- Enter the OTP and download the E-Aadhaar
Read more: Poco M3 set to make its debut in India on February 2, will be available for purchase via Flipkart
Download E-Aadhaar from UIDAI Website
Aadhaar cards establish the uniqueness of every individual based on geography and biometric information. With the digital platform moving at a pace the option to download an E-Aadhaar has been enabled for convenience. You can download your E-Aadhaar from the UIDAI website if you have applied for it before. See the steps to download from the website:
- Visit the official website of UIDAI
- When the page open go to My Aadhaar
- Under the “My Aadhaar” section go to Download Aadhaar
- Choose the option: Aadhaar number, Virtual ID, Enrolment ID
- Enter the right number: Option choose masked Aadhaar
- Authenticate the captcha
- Enter the OTP send to your registered mobile number
- And download the E-Aadhaar in PDF format
Read also: Apple’s iPhone 13 is rumoured to launch soon: Features, launch date, and price
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date with the Gadget Bridge Android App.