This one is for all those Netflix binge watchers out there, who have liked and shared our previous videos and to all the new comers we are sure you will give us a shout out too. If you still have not subscribed to our Youtube channel, then go ahead and press that subscribe button and jab that bell icon.
Here are top 5 Netflix shows you need to binge watch in August, 2018.
- Orange Is The New Black: Season 6 is here and all the episodes are out. Yes, ladies and gentleman. For those who don’t know about this series, it’s about a privileged woman from New York who is sent to prison. It is an epic-epic season so go ahead and stream it!
- Switched: The Japanese series is about a high schooler, Ayumi, whose life becomes a mess when her body is switched with her classmate Zenko. The series is about how Ayumi’s life turns upside down when her boyfriend and her dear ones move away.
- The Epic Tale Of Captain Underpants: So what is the show all about? Two Fourth Grade buddies turn their annoying headmaster to Captain Underpants, the superhero who saves the day.
- Samantha!: The Brazilian series is about how the child star in the 80s has now grown up and struggles to come back in the spotlight.
- Ghoul: If you are craving for some real scary and creepy this is the show for you. The story is about an army officer who goes to interrogate a terrorist at the detention centre. But what she finds out, is something more…