No matter who you are, a professional, photographer, vlogger or content creator, all of us have faced corrupt hard drives or SD card problems. We spend hours creating a document or a video or music file, just to find out that our beloved files have been corrupted due to unknown circumstances and our heart breaks. But fret not there is a very simple way to recover any lost data from your corrupted PC or laptop hard drive. Even if you accidentally deleted a file, you can use Wondershare Recoverit 11, which is the latest in data recovery to recuperate them. But before that let’s understand:
Why does data loss happen?
A data loss incident occurs when data is destroyed, deleted, corrupted, or rendered unreadable by users or software applications. A data loss incident might be either intentional or unintentional.
Data loss renders part or all of the data pieces inaccessible to the owner or its associated software application. Data can be lost during storage, transfer, processing, or networking. Data loss includes the theft or loss of a device storing data.
Common causes of data losses include human error, software error, corrupt files, spillage of liquid, viruses, power failure and more.
Why Recoverit Data Recovery?
With 35 patents, Recoverit is the ultimate and professional data recovery programme that can totally recover deleted and lost information, videos, and images from any calamity. It allows data recovery from accidental deletion, formatting, device corruption, virus attack, and other issues; it can simply restore lost data from all devices or storage media, including crashed PCs.
The advanced edition even includes professional video/picture recovery solutions, such as the Enhanced Recovery feature, which allows for one-click recovery of video/picture files, and the professional video repair function, which allows for the restoration of corrupted videos that cannot be accessed. Recoverit can easily recover your critical file data in only three simple steps, regardless of how the data was lost. Scan-Preview-Recover.
Why do we like this software over others?
1. Full-scene Data Recover: supports recovery from data loss scenarios such as accidental deletion, formatting, device corruption, virus attack, unknown error code, etc.
2. Easy-to-use: 3 simple steps, scan-preview-recover.
3. One-stop Recover Solution: supports one-click recovery of video/picture files and repair of unplayable videos
Some great features can be found in Recoverit and here is everything new in the software:
- Enhanced Recovery: improved the original enhanced recovery function, enhanced fusion scanning, and allows one-click picture/video recovery, resulting in superior recovery outcomes, particularly for huge videos and footage produced with professional cameras.
- NAS Data Recovery: It allows you to remotely recover deleted or lost data from failed or logically corrupted NAS storage devices such as QNAP or Thecus. There is no need to remove the disc from the NAS.
- Linux Data Recovery: With Ext4 file system sound support, this capability smoothly scans storage media for Linux data files (lost or deleted) and ensures they are exactly recovered. Before recuperation, a preview is available.
- New Chip: Depth scanning support for T2 and M1 chips (Mac)
- New Scenario: Disk mirror/image recovery support
- New Experience: increase user experience by optimising the interaction of existing products.
- Enhancement of different scenarios: optimise the scanning scheme and improve scanning quality.
So, how to recover lost data and files using Wondershare Recoverit:
Step 1: Download and install Wondershare Recoverit from this page.
Step 2: Select the location, start a scan and choose the files you want to recover.
Step 3: Start the recovery process by previewing the files and then pressing recover. It is as simple as that.
In no time, your lost file will be recovered. This software is available for all Windows machines/PC/Laptops, you can easily recover any lost or damaged file/data. No matter where it got corrupted. You can recover lost data from external hard drives and SD cards too. Over that, the app is compatible with all Windows operating systems.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.