iPhone has always been a tempting purchase for millions and trillions of Apple lovers out there. These remain in pursuit of newer and even newer versions, getting them as soon as the company launched those. But one thing that most of them stuck with is how to transfer data to new iPhone.
Have you finished your iPhone setup without transferring data from Android to iPhone? No need to worry; there are ways by which you can transfer data from android to iPhone after setup, and we have explained them all in our comprehensive article on how to transfer data to a new iPhone. So, without further delays, let’s get into it!
Before Transfer Data Tips
Here are some before-transfer data tips that you must stick consider before looking for the answer to how to transfer photos from Android to iPhone after setup!
Ensure Your Devices has at Least 75% Charging.
Both your iPhone and Android must be charged over 75%. It’s natural for mobile devices to get heat up, draining up their charging quicker during data transfer.
Double-Check: How Much Data Are You Moving?
This is a must-thingy, as your iPhone might not have enough space to receive each and every transferred file. Therefore, organize your android data, analyze what’s crucial to be transferred, what you can place in the external drive, and what should be removed before you move to iOS after setup.
Connect to Stable and Secure Wi-Fi Connections
Most of the data transfer methods are wireless, so you will have to ensure that you are connecting your devices to a stable internet connection. This will free you from loads of hassle!
Best 4 Ways to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone After Setup
Let’s now hop onto the best four ways by which you can get answers to how to transfer photos from Android to iPhone after setup!
Method 1: How to Move Data from Android to iPhone After Setup via Move to iOS
Apple has developed an app, namely, Move to iOS, that’s used to move data from Android to iPhone after setup and even before that. Here is what you have to do to get your job done via Move to iOS:
Step 1: Erase your iPhone
- Grab your iPhone, unlock it, and navigate to Settings.
- Scroll down to the spot and click the Reset option.
- Select Erase All Content and Settings, followed by selecting Erase Now.
- Insert your device’s password and Apple ID password.
- Wait for a while until the entire device is erased.
Step 2: Enable Move Data from Android
- Power ON your iOS device and insert your SIM card.
- Connect to a stable internet connection and go with the on-screen instruction, setting up your iPhone until the Apps & Data interface pops up.
- From the Android option on Apps & Data interface, choose Move Data.
- Download, install, and launch the Move to iOS on Android and hit Continue.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and select Next.
- Get a digital code on your iPhone by hitting Continue.
- Enter the received code on your Android.
- Select data to transfer and hit Next to successfully move to iOS after setup.
Note: To transfer from Android to iPhone after setup using Move to iOS, you have to erase your setup first. That’s the key factor for successfully answering the query can you transfer data from Android to iPhone after setup.
Method 2: How to Move Data from Android to iPhone After Setup via A Transfer Assistant
If, for any reason, the Move to iOS app isn’t working, you can always get help from a third-party transfer assistant. We suggest you try out Tenorshare iCareFone iTransGo! It’s the ultimate iOS setup assistant move data from Android. With it, you cannot only transfer data android to iPhone after setup but can also move data from iOS to Android, iOS to iOS, and Android to Android.
Following are some of the key features of Tenorshare iCareFone iTransGo. Let’s have a look!
- Enables transferring data from Android to iPhone without reset
- Allows switching from 8000+ android devices to iPhone
- Lets the users selectively transfer data instead of a full restore
- Compatible with the recently launched iOS16 and android 13
How to use Tenorshare iCareFone iTransGo?
Here is how you can use Tenorshare iCareFone iTransGo to move to iOS after setup:
Step 1: Connect Devices
Download and install the software from the original website. When done, launch it and connect it to both of your devices.
Step 2: Choose Data to Transfer
Proceed with selecting the data files that you wish to transfer from Android to iPhone after setup.
Step 3: Wait Until Done
Wait for a while, and that’s it! Your selected data has been transferred to your iPhone. Isn’t it too simple and convenient?
Method 3: How to Move Data from Android to iPhone After Setup via E-mail
The next convenient and free method to answer the query about can you transfer data from Android to iPhone after setup positively is via E-mail. Although it is a secure transfer method, its con can’t be overlooked. Its transfer speed is slow, and some users may find the process complicated. However, this is still the best means to transfer contacts, e-mails, and calendars.
Here is what you will have to do:
- Navigate to your Android Settings and move to Account.
- Proceed with enabling Gmail and the sync feature, followed by sync calendar and contacts.
- Hit Sync Now to begin syncing contacts and calendars.
- Now go to Settings > Mail > Add Account > Google mail on your iPhone.
- Insert your Gmail account credentials and hit Next.
- Enable Contacts and calendar and hit Save. That’s it! Your contacts and calendar must be synced to your iPhone by this last step.
Method 4: How to Move Data from Android to iPhone After Setup via iTunes
iTunes is another reliable means to sync your photos to your iPhone. Millions of iPhone users use it for transferring data from Android.
Note: You must first export your photos from Android to utilize iTunes to transfer data. Here is how you can export your images from an Android device using iTunes:
- Connect your Android mobile to a computer.
- Right when the AutoPlay window appears, click on it.
- Hit Import photos and select the images you want to transfer. You can also customize the storage path if you desire.
- Run the latest iTunes and proceed with syncing your photos with your iPhone. That’s it!
Let’s now have a look at some beneficial tips that will surely help you answer the query of how to transfer photos from Android to iPhone after setup.
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone Quickly?
Are you looking for a way to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone quickly without opting for the E-mail method? We suggest using Tenorshare iCareFone iTransGo. With it, you can transfer your contacts from one phone to another in a matter of a few seconds.
Can I Recover Android WhatsApp Messages without Backup?
Yes, you can conveniently do so with the Tenorshare UltData for Android! This amazing software aids you in recovering android WhatsApp messages without any root or backup. You can also use it to download and view WhatsApp backup from Google.
Can You Transfer Data from Android to iPhone without Resetting?
Yes, you can transfer data from Android to iPhone without resetting if you mistakenly performed the setup first. Although we have mentioned multiple ways to do so, the best one to rely on is the Tenorshare iCareFone iTransGo.
That was all about the methods you can opt for to answer the queries like can you transfer data from Android to iPhone, how to transfer data to a new iPhone, how to use the Move to iOS after setup, and more. If you have any problem, you can share it with us in the comments section below; we will come up with detailed answer guides as soon as possible. Stay blessed!
Be sure to check out Tenorshare and its range of valuable products, as these come in handy when one loses hope of fixing some common and even rare issues!
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For the newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.