WhatsApp is one of the best messaging applications and has been used by millions of users worldwide. With this app, you can easily send messages, videos and more. But how to restore deleted WhatsApp messages without backup? In case you have deleted your WhatsApp messages and didn’t remember to create the backup file, we got you covered. In this article, we will show you how to restore deleted messages without using the backup file. Also, we will discuss how to use the UltData WhatsApp Recovery tool. Continue reading the article to find out all the information.
How to Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Backup on iPhone
If you are using an iPhone and forgot to back up your data, don’t worry. In this section, we will show you how to restore deleted WhatsApp messages using UltData WhatsApp Recovery. This software is amazing and helps you recover WhatsApp data in no time. Want to know more about its features? Check out the details below.
Features of UltData WhatsApp Recovery
- You can easily recover deleted messages from WhatsApp on your iPhone without worrying about the backup file.
- It can recover almost 7 different types of data, including videos, photos and more.
- You can recover WhatsApp from your iTunes backup.
- It has the highest recovery rate, around 98%.
- It is compatible with all the latest iOS devices, including iPhone 14(Plus) and Mini.
Steps to Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Backup on iPhone
Here are the steps which you can follow to restore deleted WhatsApp messages without backup on your iPhone device.
Step 1. Download and launch the program on your PC and click the “Device” option.
Step 2. Connect your iOS device using the USB cable and click the “Start Scan” option.
Step 3. Once the program detects your mobile, it will start scanning the device and will show you some options on the screen.
Step 4. Choose the data which you want to recover. You can also click the Preview option to check the files.
Step 5. Once done, click the “Recover” option, and you are good to go. The program will recover WhatsApp data successfully.
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Android without Backup
If you are an Android user and want to recover deleted WhatsApp messages without backup, then you can use UltData for Android. This tool is easy to use and comes with numerous features, including restoring images, photos, videos and more. It supports around 6000+ Android phones and has the highest success rate. You can easily use it to restore deleted WhatsApp messages on Android without backup.
Steps to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Android without Backup
Step 1. Launch the program and click the “Recover WhatsApp Data” option.
Step 2. Next, connect your Android device using the USB cable. Make sure you have enabled USB debugging on your mobile.
Step 3. Once the program detects your mobile device, click the “Start” option to continue the process.
Step 4. Soon the program will start scanning your phone to find the lost WhatsApp data. Once the process is done, choose the WhatsApp data that you want to recover and hit the “Recover” option.
Step 5. Soon the program will start recovering your WhatsApp data. Make sure your mobile is connected during the process.
So, these are the simple steps you can follow to recover WhatsApp messages on Android and iPhone.
How to Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Backup for Free
If you don’t want to use a third-party tool and are looking for a free method, then you can use these steps. However, remember that you can only recover limited data. For example, on an iPhone, you can only recover 5GB of data. Also, remember that by using the free method, you can only recover photos and videos within 30 days. Once the time has passed, you won’t be able to restore WhatsApp data.
Let’s see how you can recover deleted WhatsApp messages without a backup for free.
For Android users:
- For this method, you have to uninstall your WhatsApp application and, after a few seconds, reinstall it again.
- Launch the WhatsApp app and verify your number.
- Once you have installed the app, you will see the RESTORE option. So click it to restore your messages. It will search your Google Drive and will restore the data from there.
- Once the process is done, click the “Next” option and wait until you see the messages.
- In case you don’t have a backup in Google Drive, don’t worry; the app will automatically restore the files from your local backup file.
- For iPhone users:
- Open your Settings and hit the “General” option.
- Look for the “Reset on your iPhone” option and choose the “Erase All Content and Settings” option.
- Choose the “Restore from iCloud Backup” option. Make sure you are signed in to your iCloud.
- After that, choose the latest backup file and wait for a few minutes until the process is completed.
Q1.How to recover 1-year-old WhatsApp messages without backup?
You can use a third-party tool named UltData WhatsApp Recovery to recover 1-year WhatsApp messages without backup. This tool is amazing and recovers data in no time. Also, the great thing about this app is that you don’t have to worry about the backup data.
Q2.I reinstalled the WhatsApp app, but none of my messages appeared. What’s happening?
When you reinstall WhatsApp, you see the restore option, which helps you recover the data in no time. If you don’t see the restore option or skip it accidentally, you won’t see the messages on the screen. But don’t worry; you can easily use the WhatsApp backup recovery tool to restore your messages.
In this article, we have discussed all the possible ways to restore deleted WhatsApp messages without backup. We have discussed the ways both for your Android and iPhone devices. Moreover, if you want to restore deleted WhatsApp messages without backup, you can use UltData WhatsApp Recovery, which is an amazing application and has the highest rate of recovering WhatsApp messages on iPhone.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.