Zoom Cloud video calling app is one of the most useful tools when you want to have remote meetings. If you are attending a Zoom meeting on your smartphone or desktop and want your profile picture and not the video to be visible, below are the steps.
The first thing you need to do to show your profile picture is add a profile picture on Zoom mobile/ desktop application.
Following are the steps to put a profile picture of zoom clout application on your smartphone:
- To put a profile picture, make sure you have already signed in to the application.
- After you have an account, Go to settings, you will find the option of settings at the bottom right corner, and click on it.
- Click on My Profile and the first option you will see would be of changing or adding the profile picture. Click on it.
- There will be two options, one, Take a photo (for clicking a new picture) and another Choose photo( If you want to use an already existing photo). Click on either of the options, whichever is suitable for you.
- If you choose the option, Take a photo, you will enter your gallery, choose any of the photos you like, click on it, adjust the image size and you are done.
If you are using Zoom app on your Desktop:
- Open the website of Zoom Meeting and download the application. Then click on the My Account option in the top-right corner.
- Click on the option ‘Change‘ next to your profile.
- After clicking the option you will see another tab where you are required to upload a new profile picture.
- Click on the option ‘Upload‘ and add the display picture of your choice.
- After adjusting the image, click on the Save button, and you are done.
The following steps will tell you how to not show the video but only the profile picture.
- When you join a Zoom Cloud Meeting, you must turn off your video by clicking ‘Turn off my video‘.
- You can also stop the video by right-clicking on it and selecting Stop Video.
While in a Zoom Meeting Conference call, this will successfully disable the video and show your Profile Picture.
If you’re in the middle of a Zoom Cloud Meeting and want to show your profile picture rather than the live footage. Follow the instructions below.
- Right-click on your preview screen and select ‘Add or Edit Profile Picture‘ from the drop-down menu.
- For a brief moment, the video would pause, and your profile picture would take the place of the live video preview.
If you don’t want your video to be shown always, follow the steps below.
- Go to settings > Meeting settings
- Find the option ‘Always turn off my video‘ and turn the option on.
This will enable you to not have your video shown anytime during the Zoom video meetings, and If you want to get the video back, turn off the option ‘Always turn off my video’.
Know about how Zoom cloud introducing 5 significant changes to secure its meetings and webinars.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.