Are you looking for Android data recovery without root? It is quite common to accidentally delete your important videos or favourite photos from your Android phone. However, retrieving deleted Android data without root access is quite challenging as you don’t have the administrative rights to install an app for data recovery. But by far, it is not impossible. This blog will share the best Android data recovery software with steps to make Android file recovery without root access.
FAQs About Android Data Recovery Without Rooting
1. Is It Possible to Retrieve Deleted Android Data Without Root?
Yes, it’s possible to make an Android file recovery with Android smartphones without root access. There is a plethora of reliable Android data recovery software available in the market that can recover data from Android devices without needing root access to work.
2. Can I Recover Deleted Videos From an Unrooted Android by Myself?
Yes, you can easily retrieve deleted Android data without root access. But only if you pick a credible Android data recovery software to work with. You can not only get your videos and photos back but can also recover WhatsApp Business files and WeChat contacts and messages from your unrooted Huawei or Xiaomi device.
When You Need to Recover Android Data
Rooting access to your phone permits you to modify everything in its operating system. In the past, rooting an Android phone was the key to saving wasted resources like battery life by restricting or allowing permissions for apps to work.
As Android runs on Linux Kernel, it has the ability to give users root access. Moreover, rooting allows users to resolve issues or remove pre-installed apps on their Android phones. But, with evolving technology, Android devices now don’t require rooting access as they used to do before. Therefore, they either provide limited privileges or don’t offer permissions for installing apps or customizing their phone’s appearance on a deeper system level. It’s better in a way because having no root access means your phone’s integrity will remain safe.
But an unrooted device raises a problem when you want to recover data from your Android phone. That’s where you’ll need professional video and photo recovery software that can provide data recovery or restore data in an Android phone that has no root access.
Three Android Data Recovery Solutions Without Root You Must Explore
Here we’ve listed the top data or photo recovery software that doesn’t require root access. Check these three options in terms of their features, ease of use, and high data recovery rate:
Solution 1:Tenorshare Ultdata for Android
Tenorshare UltData for Android is the best data and photo recovery app for Android without root access that you can get your hands on. It can recover contacts, messages, WhatsApp, WeChat, photos, and video files.
This tool has an easy-to-use interface so you can search for different categories of data to recover. In addition, it supports a wide range of Android devices and languages.
Here’s what UltData for Android can do:
- It provides Android data recovery without root access and backup.
- It recovers WhatsApp and WhatsApp business data such as photos, videos, documents, and history.
- Allows you to preview WhatsApp files and download their backup from Google Drive.
- It restores WeChat messages, contacts, and videos, from Android phones like Samsung, Nexus, Huawei, and Xiaomi.
Below are the steps for Android file recovery without root access using UltData for Android:
- Download and install the UltData for Android tool on your PC or Mac. Launch it and choose “Recover Lost Data.”
2. Connect your unrooted Android phone to your computer. Next, follow the instructions given on the screen to “enable USB debugging” on your Android phone.
3. Once the UltData for Android tool is able to detect your phone, choose the file types you want to recover. Hit “Start,” and the tool will start looking for data to recover on your Android phone.
4. After the tool completes the data recovery process, preview the files you want to save. Hit “Recover” to save the files on your computer.
Follow the steps, you will know Tenorshare UltData for Android is at the top of our list for Android file recovery without root access because it is a handy tool to recover a wide variety of file types.
Solution 2: Android Data Recovery App
Can Android file recovery be made from an unrooted Android device without PC? Yes, it is, the second data recovery Android software in the list is Tenorshare UltData for Android data recovery app.
Don’t have a computer nearby you. Don’t worry. You can still recover your contacts, messages, photos, and videos from your unrooted Android phone. The Tenorshare UltData for Android app is easy to download and free to use. It can efficiently recover deleted photos, videos, contacts, and messages from your unrooted Android device if you want to make android data recovery without PC. Here’s how to recover deleted data using the UltData video and photo recovery app for Android without root access:
- Download the Tenorshare UltData for Android app from Google Play and install it on your Android phone.
- Open the app and scan for files you want to recover.
- Once the app finishes scanning for deleted data on your phone, choose the files you want to recover.
Solution 3: The Last Backup File
Last but not least solution for data recovery or restore data doesn’t need a video and photo recovery app. If you keep a regular backup of your Android phone, you can easily make data recovery Android without root access.
However, one thing to remember here is that you cannot use this solution if you don’t have a backup of your Android device. Follow the steps below to retrieve deleted data without using any video or photo recovery app from your cloud backup:
- Navigate to the “Settings” app on your Android phone.
- Click on your name mentioned at the top of the screen.
- Click on “Samsung Cloud.” Next, press “Restore data.
- Choose the files you wish to recover and press “Restore” at the bottom of the screen.
- If you are prompted to install the backed-up apps, click “Install.”
- The backup will download from the cloud.
The above options can change slightly depending on the specifications of your phone. But the core process of downloading Android data from the backup will remain the same.
To Sum Up
Deleting your valuable photos, videos, or documents from your Android phone is a common occurrence. However, you can always recover data if you keep a regular backup of your Android device. But if you don’t have a backup and your phone is unrooted Android data recovery without root access can be challenging. Luckily, the best Android data recovery software is Tenorshare UltData for Android. Not only allows you to recover your Android data but also to restore WhatsApp, WhatsApp Business, and WeChat contacts, messages, photos, and documents.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.