Remember the time we shared two extra candies on our birthday in schools. Well, we might have grown up but the concept hasn’t. The dynamics of friendships and relationships is being determined by followers. Instagram has become a prerequisite to any friendship. However, what happens when you are aware if secretly someone has unfollowed you. Thus, to find out who are your friends, here are some ways you can find out who follows you and who doesn’t.
Directly through the Person’s Profile
It is one of the easiest ways to find out if a person is following you on Instagram or not with these simple steps:
- Navigate to the profile of the person whom you want to check if they follow you or not.
- Click on the “three dots” menu that appears on the top right corner of the screen.
- A pop-up menu will appear on the screen. If the menu entails the option of “Remove Follower” that implies that the person is following you on your Instagram account.
The following list
Another way to figure out if someone is following is through their profile. As soon you open the said person’s Instagram profile, you might see a ‘follow back’ tab. If this is the case then you have the answer. However, if you are someone who is already following and are curious to know if they do too. You can find that out by
- just tapping on their following list
- type your username in the search bar
- if your name pops up then that person follows you.
The follower lists
Another way to find out if someone follows you is that you can check if someone follows you or not directly from your profile.
- Open your profile page
- Tap the button which shows your followers
- Search the required person’s name in the search bar of your follower’s list. If the person’s name pops up then he/she follows you but if it doesn’t you know they are not following you.
These were some of the best and simple ways to check who follows you and who doesn’t so that you can be the one filtering your following.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For the newest tech & gadget, videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.