Amazon is back with another quiz on its mobile platform. The 15 March 2022 Amazon Quiz is now live on its platform and today’s Amazon Quiz will give you a chance to win Rs 5,000 Amazon pay Balance.
Every day Amazon brings a fresh questionnaire that comprises 5 questions. These questions are based on current affairs and general knowledge. The quiz can be played from 8 AM to 11:59 PM and the contestants need to answer correctly to enter into a lucky draw. In today’s Amazon Quiz the participants will get a chance to win Rs 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize – Rs 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Quiz Date – 15 March 2022
- Daily Timing – 12 AM to 11:59 PM
- Winner Announcement – Today 12 PM
Table of Contents
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 15 March 2022
Question 1: Which country will host the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022?
Question 2: Pushpa-The Rise is the Hindi dubbed version of a Telugu blockbuster starring which superstar?
Answer: Allu Arjun
Question 3: Which word was found to be misspelled on cups and plates meant to mark Queen Elizabeth II’s 70th year of accession to the British throne?
Question 4: What is the nickname of this castle located in Okayama, Japan?
Answer: Crow Castle
Question 5: In the 1978 film based on this superhero who played his role?
Answer: Christopher Reeve
How To Play Amazon Quiz
Only app users are eligible to play the Amazon quiz every morning from 12 AM to 11:59 PM. The quiz is not available on the desktop. For those who are unaware of how to play the Amazon quiz below are the steps, you can follow to take the quiz.
- Firstly download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or App Store
- Now fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- You need to log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and tap on the Start button to start the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced today at 12 PM.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.