Daily Amazon brings a fresh quiz for its customers with exciting rewards on its platform. The Amazon quiz can be played every day from 12 AM to 11:59. 2 May 2022 Amazon Quiz has gone live on its platform and the e-commerce platform Amazon is today giving you a chance to win Rs 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
To participate all you need to do is log in to your Amazon app on your device and give answers. Daily a new set of questions are presented to the participants which gives them a chance to win exciting prizes. The questionnaire consists of five easy questions that are usually based on general knowledge and current affairs. You can submit the correct answers and can win an Amazon Pay Balance of up to Rs 50,000. It should be noted that the quiz is not accessible on the web platform instead you have to participate only through the dedicated app.
Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Rs 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Quiz Date – 2 May 2022
Daily Timing – 12 AM to 11:59 PM
Winner Announcement – Today 12 PM
Table of Contents
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 2 May 2022
Question 1: Who among these Indian badminton players recently reached the Men’s Singles Final of the Swiss Open?
Answer: HS Prannoy
Question 2: Which famous actor known for playing an iconic role from DC Comics, features in the Marvel movie ‘Thor: Love and Thunder’?
Answer: Christian Bale
Question 3: Russia recently revealed that it used a ______ missile in Ukraine called Kinzhal. Fill in the blanks
Question 4: The flag of which country can be seen in this visual?
Question 5: Which of these was the first book to be published featuring this iconic character in the central role?
Answer: Tintin in the Land of the Soviets
How To Play Amazon Quiz
Only app users are eligible to play the Amazon quiz every morning from 12 AM to 11:59 PM. The quiz is not available on the desktop. For those who are unaware of how to play the Amazon quiz below are the steps, you can follow to take the quiz.
- Firstly download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or App Store
- Now fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- You need to log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and tap on the Start button to start the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced today at 12 PM.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.