Amazon Quiz for 21 February 2023 has gone live on the company’s mobile platform. The daily quiz contest brings an opportunity for Amazon users to win exciting prizes. In today’s Amazon Quiz the participants have the chance to win Rs 2,500 Amazon Pay Balance. All they have to do is answer all the questions correctly.
A fresh question is posted on the Amazon app daily which consists of five simple questions based on general knowledge and current events. The quiz can be played on the Amazon App from 12 AM to 11:59 PM. You have to answer all the questions correctly. Then the participants will be shortlisted for a lucky draw. The result of the lucky draw will be announced at the end of the month. The participants can win Amazon Pay Balance to up to Rs 50,000. Check out the 21 February 2023 Amazon Quiz question and their answers to win Rs 2,500 Amazon Pay Balance.
Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Rs 2,500 Amazon Pay Balance
Quiz Date – 21 February 2023
Daily Timing – 12 AM to 11:59 PM
Winner Announcement – Today 12 PM
Table of Contents
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 21 February 2023
Question 1: An upcoming movie of Anupam Kher also starring Neena Gupta is titled ‘Shiv Shastri _____ ‘. Fill in the blanks
Question 2: Who was the captain of the victorious Indian team that won the U19 Women’s T20 World Cup in 2023?
Answer- Shafali Verma
Question 3: Who among these has been part of the judges panel on MasterChef India 6 times (from the 2nd edition- the current 7th edition)?
Answer- Vikas Khanna
Question 4: Who among these presidents is seen in this famous monument?
Answer- Abraham Lincoln
Question 5: This famous monument is located in which state?
How To Play Amazon Quiz
Only app users are eligible to play the Amazon quiz every morning from 12 AM to 11:59 PM. The quiz is not available on the desktop. For those who are unaware of how to play the Amazon quiz below are the steps, you can follow to take the quiz.
- Firstly download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or App Store
- Now fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- You need to log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and tap on the Start button to start the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced today at 12 PM.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.