Every day is a new day and everyone faces new challenges and hardships just like the coronavirus outbreak has created for us. Similarly, Amazon India also challenges its customers to win exciting new prizes every day by participating in Amazon Quiz on its platform. The quiz can be played daily from 8 AM to 12 noon. Today e-commerce will let you win Rs 20000 Amazon Pay Balance if you managed to answer all the questions correctly.
The Amazon Quiz has gone live on its mobile platform. In the Quiz the participants have to answer 5 questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. After they have cleared the daily quiz their name will be shortlisted for a lucky draw to select a winner. The company announced the results of the lucky draw at the end of the month and today Quiz winner’s name will be announced on April 30. The Amazon Quiz is hosted by the app users only, it is not available for desktop users. So before you participate to make sure you have downloaded the Amazon App. The lucky users might win something by answering all the questions correctly. Check out today’s answers for the Amazon quiz.
April 2 Amazon Quiz Answers:
Question 1: What does CET, the new exam for various government jobs proposed by the Indian government, stand for?
How to play Amazon Quiz?
- Sign in to the Amazon App. If you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign-in page.
- Scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- There will be a total of 5 questions. Answer all 5 questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- Getting any question incorrect makes you ineligible for today’s lucky draw. You can try again tomorrow for a new prize.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.