The e-commerce platform Amazon is back with another new session of the quiz on its platform. It brings Amazon Quiz sessions for its customers on a daily basis. Customers can stand a chance to win bumper prizes just by playing at home from 8 am to 12 noon. Every day Amazon asks 5 questions that the customers have to answer correctly. This session is only available for the app user in India.
In today’s Amazon Quiz the winners will get a chance to win Rs 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance. In the quiz, five questions are asked to which Gadget Bridge provides answers to make sure our readers also get a chance to win amazing prizes. Check out April 23 Amazon Quiz Answers:
April 23 Amazon Quiz Answers:
Question 1:International Day of Human Space Flight is celebrated on April 12 to commemorate the first flight of which astronaut?
The Answer is- Yuri Gagarin
Question 2: Dil Bechara is an upcoming movie, based on which book that was adapted for a Hollywood movie?
The Answer is- The Fault In Our Stars
Question 3: What type of animal is a waterbuck?
The Answer is- Antelope
Question 4: The Jallianwala Bagh garden is located in which Indian city?
The Answer is- Amritsar
Question 5: Which iconic ship went down in April 1912?
The Answer is- RMS Titanic
To participate in the Amazon quiz all you need to do is download Amazon App from Google Play Store. After downloading the app follow the below-mentioned step:
- Open the app and log in to your account. If you are not a member then first register yourself by providing some personal information.
- Now scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner or you can also find it on FunZone.
- Then tap on the start button to begin the quiz.
- Now you are asked five questions. Each question has four options as answers. You have to answer all the five questions correctly to win prizes.
- After answering all the questions correctly you will be selected for a lucky draw.
- The lucky draw winner’s names will be announced at the end of the month. The lucky one will win prizes.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date with the Gadget Bridge Android App.