In order to attract PUBG fans in India, Garena has launched its latest update in collaboration with Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan. As part of the new “Be The Hero” campaign, players will be able to redeem Hrithik’s playable character, Jai; his costume bundle; and other exciting rewards by completing in-game missions. As the first Indian character to feature in Free Fire, this partnership builds on Garena’s efforts to delight the Indian gaming community with localised gaming experience.
According to Garena, Jai will come equipped with the Raging Reload skill. Once an opponent is taken down, the gun’s magazine automatically gets reloaded by up to 25 percent of its capacity for ARs, SMGs, and pistols.
Furthermore, players will be able to claim Jai for free once they obtain all 16 pieces of the puzzle and complete the Jigsaw Puzzle in-game event. They will be awarded with puzzle pieces by participating in missions from 10 to 13 September. Players who obtain all 16 pieces of the puzzle will be able to redeem Jai on 13 September.
Garena has also listed down the rules of this Jigsaw Puzzle in-game event. Check it out:
- Players will receive 1 unique puzzle piece for each day that they check in to the event from 10 to 13 September. Only on 13 September, players will receive 3 additional puzzle pieces on checking in to the event!
- Players will receive 1 puzzle piece for every unique Free Fire player who clicks on their unique event link within the day, up to a maximum of 3 pieces per day, between 10 to 13 September.
- Each Free Fire player can only help up to 3 different players each day.
- Only players above level 10 will be able to help other players.
- Each link will be unique to each player and will be refreshed daily.
- Players will be able to purchase pieces from 13 September to complete the entire puzzle.
- Unused puzzle pieces will not be available for use after the event period
Additionally, the Golden Magazine event will task players with collecting golden magazine tokens by completing missions between 5 to 15 September. Players will need to accumulate 30 golden magazine tokens to exchange them for Jai’s exclusive costume bundle. However, the exchange will only open from 13 to 15 September, so players should make sure to complete as many missions as they can.
Moreover, players can also login on 13 September to win 5 golden magazine tokens and a permanent gun skin – the AK47: Justice Fighter. Apart from this, Free Fire players can also make use of the ‘Callback’ feature between 10 and 13 September to recall friends that are inactive on the game and win exciting rewards.
And if you too wish to celebrate the “Be The Hero” campaign, Garena has also created a Facebook profile frame for all fans to use. Here’s how fans of Free Fire and Hrithik can add the superstar to their profile pictures.
- Click your profile picture and click the “Add Frame” button in the menu
- Search for the frame “bethehero” by Garena Free Fire in the menu
- Adjust your frame using the “Edit” feature and click on the “Save” button
In order to check more exciting updates from Free Fire, one can head over to the following links:
So what are you waiting for? Get set and start!
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.