Instagram is a photo-sharing app owned by Facebook. The app is getting more popular among both regular users as well as influencers as it comes with a better privacy setting than its own parent company Facebook. Just like Facebook one cannot save or download someone’s picture of the creator however they have been following them as there is no native option to download the images. So to download we have to take the support of third-party apps to get the job down or we simply take a screenshot to see if we are inspired by something or we really loved the outfit styled by your favorite influencer. But now you can not only download the photos but also videos as well as stories also. So have given you some hacks and tricks in our story to help you download Instagram videos, photos, and stories in bulk. But before we get into it don’t forget to take the permission of the creator.
The first and very simple hack for the casual users which we would reveal here is that most of us are unaware of is that without taking the help of a third-party app we can still download images from Instagram one by one. Whereas the second technique requires an app for Android and PC for the bulk download. So below we have explained to you both the methods Android and PC you can choose the safest method as per your requirement.
How to download images from Instagram for Android?
- First of all, find the image you want to download on your Android device.
- Now tap on the three dots icon above the picture and select Copy Link.
- Then visit DowloadGram website and paste the link in the box provided.
- Tap download followed by download image. When the download completes it will be shown in your picture gallery.
The second method requires you to download an app called FastSave.
- So download the FastSave app for Instagram from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and go to the FastSave Service feature and select Open Instagram.
- Tap on the three vertical dots above the image and select Copy Link and your image will be downloaded automatically.
How to download images from Instagram for PC?
- This technique works the same as the first method of Android devices.
- Click the three dots icon above the image and select Go to post.
- Copy URL and paste it on the text box on the DownloadGram’s website and click download followed by download image.
How to download bulk images from Instagram?
- This method allows you to download multiple images at once. For this, you can use Save-o-gram.
- Save-o-gram is a software which needs to be downloaded from its official website.
- Enter a username, hashtag, or a link into the text box.
- Select the images that should be downloaded and click Download selected photos or Download as a ZIP file.
- The software comes with a free trial for seven days. After which you can pay a one-time fee of $9.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date with the Gadget Bridge Android App.