Amazon Prime accounts can be really amazing. Firstly, you get a free trial period of 30 days and the first product you order after starting your subscription is going to come with free shipping. However, you might want to end your subscription period in case you have grown bored of it or it is not as relevant to you anymore.
In this article we are going to guide you on how you can end your Amazon Prime subscription. For desktop and mobile, there are two different ways of doing it. So, first we will tell you how to end your subscription on desktop. Here are the steps:
- Go to the Amazon Prime cancellation page. This will take you to “End your Amazon Prime Membership” page
- Now click on “End Membership”
- Now you will be in front of the sign in page. Login to your Amazon Prime account with the help of your email ID and password
- After this, you will find the “Continue to Cancel” button. It is situated at the bottom of the page.
- Next you will see two options. You can either click on “End Now” that will cancel your subscription for the rest of the ongoing billing period. Or you can click “End on [Date] which will allow you to use it until it is set to renew
The above is how you can get rid of your Amazon Prime subscription on desktop. For smartphones, the method is slightly different. Here are the steps for your assistance:
- Open the Amazon app on your smartphone
- Tap on the three-line icon situated on the top-left hand corner of the screen
- In the pop-out menu which opens, click on Your Account>Account settings>Manage Prime Membership
- Now login to your Amazon Prime account with your email ID and password
- The page that appears next, scroll down and at the bottom you will find the End Membership>I Do Not Want My Benefits>End Membership
- Just like in desktop, you will find the “End Now” and “End on [Date]” options. Click either of them depending on what suits you best
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel.