One can make an Amazon Prime Account by paying a subscription fee and trust us when we say, it has a lot of benefits. If you have an Amazon Prime subscription account, then for the first 30 days you get a free trial. Initially, you need not pay a subscription fee. If in case you have used this free trial, you need to pay a subscription fee. Per month subscription fee costs Rs 129. On the other hand, the yearly subscription costs Rs 999. Today, we will guide you through a few steps on how to make an Amazon Prime account. Here are the steps for your assistance:
- Create an Amazon account in case you don’t have one. For this you need to go to Amazon’s official website, ‘Amazon.com’ or ‘Amazon.in’ and click on create account. You can also create an account on Primevideo.in.
- Then fill in the details that are asked for, within the blanks. This will include you email ID, password and credit/debit card details.
- After you have filled in the details, click on finish
- Now you can create an Amazon prime account. For this, sign in to your Amazon account. You will find the ‘Sign in to your Account’ tab at the top right-hand corner of the home page of Amazon.com
- Scroll down to ‘Prime Membership’
From here on, you can start with your free trial. And when you start your Amazon Prime subscription, then you can enjoy a range of new content, free one or two day deliveries. The first purchase that you make will be free of cost, too. Also, you will be able to avail special Prime deals, that are very useful on Amazon Prime Day or Black Friday sales.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel.