Indian Telecom company Reliance Jio has integrated with WhatsApp to allow its users to recharge mobile numbers, make payments and more. The users will get control of JioFiber, and JioMart accounts via Whatsapp. With the integration, it will be easier for the users to recharge their mobile number on WhatsApp by sending a ‘Hi’ message to the Jio care number.
By simply sending Hi on the Jio care number (7000770007) the Reliance Jio users will be able to get their contact number recharged as well as enquire about other Jio services using the popular messaging app. In addition to this, the users can also get a new Jio SIM or Port-in (MNP). Those who want a new JioFiber connection, a query related to the broadband service international roaming, and JioMart all through WhatsApp. It should be noted that JioMart is also integrated within the chat application to place orders.
How to recharge Reliance Jio number using WhatsApp?
- First thing first, save the Jio care number (7000770007) to your contact list. To initiate the process simply send a ‘Hi’ message on WhatsApp.
- Then a support executive will duly respond to the query.
- You will be provided with few options that include Jio SIM Recharge, Get new Jio SIM or Port-In (MNP), Support for Jio SIM, Support for JioFiber, Support for International Roaming and Support for JioMart.
- Select the appropriate option like “Jio SIM Recharge” and you will be getting some prepaid plans.
- Now select your desired prepaid recharge plan
- You will be now directed to the company’s official site to initiate the payment. As of now, it offers various payment options that include, Google Pay (or, GPay), PhonePe, Paytm, Amazon Pay, e-Wallet, credit and debit cards.
- You can also register any complaints as well.
As of now the bot only supports English and Hindi, with more Indian languages to follow in the coming months. You can set the language by sending a “Set language” text message on WhatsApp. Besides this, a dedicated Reliance Jio app can also be used to recharge your mobile number.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.