With a Google account, you can like videos or subscribe to various channels. However, unless you have a YouTube account, you cannot have any presence on the on the video channel circuits. In this article we will guide you how to create your YouTube channel. You can use any device, either a computer, laptop or a mobile to start a YouTube channel.
Before we go ahead, we must tell you that there are two kinds of YouTube channels. The first one is a personal channel and the other one is a business channel. Here are the steps on how to create a youtube channel:
- Sign in to your YouTube account. In case you don’t have one, create a Google account. The identity based on your Google account will automatically start featuring on YouTube.
- In the top right-hand corner, you will find your profile icon. Once you click on that, you will find the settings button adjacent to the ‘creator studio’ button
- After going to settings, click on ‘Create a channel”
- The next step is to fill in all the details pertaining to your Google account.
Once you are done with this, you will be able to create a personal YouTube channel. In case you want to create a business channel, then the steps are slightly different. But they are quite easy. Here you go:
- Sign in to YouTube via your Google account
- Go to “your channel list”
- Just like the above method, click on “Create a New channel”. Either this, or you can create one for an existing brand account.
- Fill in the details asked and then verify your account.
- Once this is over, click on Done