The daily Quiz is now live on the Amazon app and today you have a chance to win Oppo Reno2 Z. The participants can play the quiz from 8 AM which continues till 12 noon. Those who are unaware of the e-commerce platform bring a fresh quiz on a daily basis which consists of five questions related to general knowledge and current affairs. The participants need to answer all the questions correctly and their name will be selected for a lucky draw. The company will announce the winner’s name at the end of the month. One wrong answer could eliminate you from the quiz. The result for today’s Amazon quiz will be announced on April 30. Only app users are eligible to participate in the QuizWe have already updated all the answers of today’s quiz below.
Question 1. Which of these Amazon Prime series features Srikanth Tiwari, an intelligence officer for T.A.S.C as the central character?
Answer- The Family Man
Question 2. Bolt Mobility is an electric scooter rental company co-founded by which famous sportsperson?
Answer- Usain Bolt
Question 3. What was the first international agreement to affirm the principle of gender equality?
Answer- UN Charter
Question 4. Sneha Mohandoss, Malvika Iyer, Arifa, Kalpana Ramesh, Vijaya Pawar, Kalavati and Veena Devi – all took over what on 8th March 2020?
Answer- Prime Minister’s twitter handle
Question 5. Which singer in the news for her performance at a sporting event, is known for singles such as ‘Roar’ and ‘Firework’?
Answer- Katy Perry
Amazon conducts a daily quiz in which only app users are eligible to participate from 8 AM to 12 noon. The quiz is not available on the desktop. The Amazon Quiz session allows the customers to win bumper prizes such as Apple iPhone x, iPhone Xs, Go Pro Hero 8 and many more every day. To know how to participate in the daily quiz follow the below instructions to win exciting prizes:
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- Now log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date with the Gadget Bridge Android App.