Amazon app is back with another quiz on its platform. The Amazon quiz for March 21 has gone live on its app. The company brings a questionnaire every day that let customers from across the country stand a chance to win bumper prizes just by playing at home from 8 am to 12 noon. The quiz session is available for app users in India. Gadget Bridge provides answers to make sure our readers also get a chance to win amazing prizes. In today’s Amazon Quiz the participants can get a chance to win Samsung Galaxy Watch.
Now if you are excited to participate in the quiz all you need to do is follow the below-mentioned instruction. But before you start if you are not a registered customer download the Amazon App from Google Play Store to get registered and follow the steps:
- Open the app and log in to your account. If you are not a member then first register yourself by providing some personal information.
- Next, scroll down on the home screen and search for the Amazon Quiz banner or you can also find it on FunZone.
- Then tap on the start button to begin the quiz.
- Now you are asked five questions. Each question has four options as answers. You have to answer all the five questions correctly to win prizes.
- Answering all the questions correctly you will be selected for a lucky draw.
- The lucky draw winner’s names will be announced on April 30. The lucky one will win prizes.
Below is the Amazon Quiz Answers For 21 March 2020
Question 1- The Indian Government Recently Launched A Mobile Application ‘Humsafar’ To Facilitate Doorstep Delivery Of What?
Question 2- To Announce The Early Release Of Which Movie On 13th March, Did The Makers Tweet ‘Father’s Day Comes Early’?
Answer– Angrezi Medium
Question 3- On March 29th, 2017 Which Holder Of An Important Post Born On March 16th, Was Made An Honorary General Of The Nepal Army?
Answer– General Bipin Rawat
Question 4- Which Town Has Recently Been Named As The New Summer Capital Of Uttarakhand?
Question 5- Which Acclaimed Actor Plays The Lead Role In The Movie ‘Kaamyaab’ About An Actor Sudheer Who Comes Out Of Retirement?
Answer– Sanjay Mishra
Every day the e-commerce platform brings opportunities for its millions of customers to win daily prizes such as mobile phones, other gadgets including Pay Balance also. The quiz can be played every day from 8 AM to 12 PM every day through Amazon App. Today’s quiz winner’s name will be announced via a lucky draw on April 30.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date with the Gadget Bridge Android App.