In order for you to download the Vikendi map, you need to update the mobile game to 0.10.0 version, which has been released by Tencent games in both the mobile operating systems. This can also be done through the respective app stores. Earlier there was a notice that the Vikendi map would be activated in the game starting 18th December, however that has been delayed by two days. It was also mentioned that those who download the game update before 25th December would be able to avail Outfit box III and 1,888 BP.
The new map sort of celebrates Christmas. The home screen of the game is based on the holidays. There is snowy background with an SUV in the game which has Christmas lights. In the backdrop there is a Christmas song going on, which warns players to beware of enemies while cherishing the festive season. The map’s dimensions are 6x6km. The game would be later available for consoles on January 21.
Here is everything you need to know about the new PUBG Vikendi Map:
- The snow map is 6x6km
- Arabic language support is added
- New Snowmobile added being the Vikendi-exclusive vehicle
- Snowball fight in Vikendi Spawn Island
- Players who regularly exit matches right in the beginning will be barred from entering matches for a certain period of time
- Players can collect all daily mission awards at one time
- By finishing daily missions, players would be able to avail Added Lucky Treasure feature, which gives them a chance to upgrade weapon
- Backpack has added features to show players the sources of unobtained items
- Added season spending rewards
- New commands added for quick chats
- Suspicious behaviour can be reported if spotted by players while spectating after dying
- The added snow theme in the game leads players to collect bells from classic mode and exchange them for rewards
- Added cross-server match making: players now have the privilege to compare themselves with other players from the same tier
- Added firearms upgrade system
- Added display for crew challenge winners on Erangel’s Spawn Island
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel.