Amazon India is back with another quiz on its platform. In today’s Amazon Quiz the participants can get a chance to win GoPro Hero 8. Every morning the e-commerce platform brings a quiz that can be played on its app from 8 am to 12 noon. In the quiz, five questions are asked to which Gadget Bridge provides answers to make sure our readers also get a chance to win amazing prizes.
To participate in the Amazon quiz all you need to do is download Amazon App from Google Play Store. After downloading the app follow the below-mentioned step:
- Open the app and log in to your account. If you are not a member then first register yourself by providing some personal information.
- Now scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner or you can also find it on FunZone.
- Then tap on the start button to begin the quiz.
- Now you are asked five questions. Each question has four options as answers. You have to answer all the five questions correctly to win prizes.
- After answering all the questions correctly you will be selected for a lucky draw.
- The lucky draw winner’s names will be announced on March 31st. The lucky one will win prizes.
Below is the Amazon Quiz Answers For 17 March 2020
Question 1- Which of these is a platform from Google’s Jigsaw technology incubator used to spot fake and doctored images?
Question 2- Which of these company’s newest venture is princess-inspired bridal wear?
Question 3- Which of these teams recently beat Karnataka in the semis to reach their first Ranji Trophy final since the 2006/07 season?
Question 4- Which is the first commercial space tourism company to go public?
Question 5-The mortal remains of Guruvayur Padmanabhan was recently consigned to flames in Ernakulam district on March 1st. What animal is it?
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date with the Gadget Bridge Android App.