Are you addicted to PUBG Mobile just like everyone else is? If the answer to that is yes, we have some news that will make you happy. PUBG Mobile’s 0.11.0 update has now been rolled out in beta. The much-awaited update adds the Resident Evil 2 collaboration and the Zombie mode to PUBG Mobile. We should mention that the official name of PUBG Mobile Zombies mode is Sunset and it is available on Erangel.
In addition to human additions, you would also find bosses from Resident Evil 2 present on the map when you play PUBG. This, we feel, is the key highlight of the collaboration. On killing them, you can secure the resources that you need to survive.
The 0.11.0 update also adds moonlight to PUBG Mobile‘s Vikendi snow map and brings Sanhok to Arcade – Quick Match. Besides this, you will also find some features from the PC version of the game. Here’s a complete list of features that PUBG Mobile has got with its 0.11.0 update:
- Added RE2: Sunset, a new time-limited event mode. Fight to survive as usual on Erangel, but Zombies and Bosses from Resident Evil 2 will also spawn on the map! Kill them to get resources and items.
- Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music.
- Added weather: Moonlight to Vikendi.
- Added Personal Spaces, where player information and Connections are displayed. Select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your Space!
- Added push-to-talk chat in matches.
- Sanhok is now available in Arcade – Quick Match.
- Added a PC feature: Damage stacking outside of safe zone. The further away players are from the safe zone, the more damage they take.
- Added feature form our PC counterpart: Air raid adjustment. In Sanhok and Vikendi, the size of the air raid area is reduced as the safe zone reduces in size.
In another news, PUBG Mobile is getting banned in primary schools in Gujarat. According to the state’s government, the game is very addictive and is contributing the poor results that students are scoring in their examinations.