People around the world have been hunched down for an extended period of quarantine or lockdown due to health concerns considering Coronavirus. Kids and even elders are turning to games to spend their time. During this period many gaming companies are either facing issues related to connectivity or having trouble playing which might be due to rapid growth in traffic. But hopefully, PUBG is under control and the developer is now rolling out a new update for PUBG Mobile Lite themed as “Varenga in Bloom”
It’s been almost two years since the PUBG Mobile Lite made it to the Android and iOS app stores. Since then the game has received numerous updates for the better gaming experience. Today the company has rolled out version 0.16.0 update that is going to bring a decorated Spring Festival main menu that includes Cherry Blossom areas in Varenga with high odds of Picnic Baskets spawning. The PUBG Players can now search for Picnic Baskets under certain cherry blossom trees to find Flare Guns and festive Paint Grenades.
According to the company the Flare Guns can be used to call in Super airdrops with power weapons, and Paint Grenades release colourful paint that dye characters in Spring colours. In addition to this, the new update also brings new improvements to the Varenga along with map updates. A shelter has been added with resources to the North, added more roads leading to the Urban area, fine-tuned the industrial area to the Southwest Factory and more.
PUBG Mobile Lite update includes:
- Firearm Updates – Players now can level up a specific weapon to unlock more experience
- Quick Secondary Weapons – While the player reloads the main weapon, an option to quickly switch to and fire from the secondary weapon is now available.
- Classic mode and PlayLab combined as a new Battle Royale mode
- New functions – Career Results, Room Cards, New look for the Character UI and more
- Added Languages: Three new languages has also been included such as Arabic, French, and Spanish
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date with the Gadget Bridge Android App.