The popular mobile game PUBG Mobile has rolled out a new update with version number 0.17.0 today. The fresh update includes the return of Hardcore Mode in Arcade and new features and improvements.
The makers of the game said, “After countless requests from PUBG MOBILE players and community members, the beloved Hardcore Mode has officially returned to the Arcade. In Hardcore Mode, all sound prompts have been removed and manual actions are required like pick-up and opening doors for an even more realistic experience and competitive challenge.”
From today onwards the developers of PUBG Mobile have released a new update version 0.17.0 to all its players. On the request of the players, the company has brought ‘Hardcore Mode’ for its users. With the new update, the developments have put an end to all sound prompts in order to test the player’s skills. To celebrate its second anniversary Tencent Games will be adding Anniversary theme “2GETHER WE PLAY”, which will arrive in the game from March 9 along with fresh festive gears, challenges as well as rewards. The update size is 1.69GB on Android and 1.95GB on iOS which includes Amusement Park Mode in Classic Erangel, an Arctic Mode, a new weapon, Hardcore Mode, Death Replay, and Colorblind Mode. However, the Classic Erangel will be available to the players from March 12.
The new content added for Classic Mode includes:
- New AirDrop Weapon: DBS a weapon that can be used for high damage at close range. It is a double-barrel shotgun that the players can find through AirDrop. It lets the players fire 2 shots per magazine and holds 14 rounds of 12 Gauge ammo per reload, and can be equipped with the Holo Sight, Red Dot and 2x to 6x scopes.
- Brothers In Arms System – Now the players can register themselves as Rookie or Veteran to play together in the battle of Classic Mode. According to the company, the Veterans with rich game experience can guide rookies in the game and receive great rewards, during which the rookies can learn from the veterans and master the game quickly.
- Death Replay function – With this function, the players can watch from the attacker’s perspective for a certain time prior to their deaths.
- Universal Marks – for quick communication the users are allowed to mark locations, supplies, vehicles, death crates and doors for teammates.
- Colourblind Mode- With the new update now you get more colour options for in-game indicators, such as Poison, Smoke, and Auxiliary Lines, for people with colour blindness in the Graphics settings.
- Teammate Volume Control- The players can now adjust the voice volume of individual teammates in battle.
- Firearm balancing along with several other improvements
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.