PUBG Mobile has today released the patch notes of its version 0.14.0. PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 is available to download on Android as well as iOS. The new update gets the functionality as well as get new content to the game.
According to PUBG, the latest 0.14.0 update gets security improvements, in-game changes and a new vehicle to the game. Here’s a look at all the changes that have been made PUBG Mobile 0.14.0:
Android Resources Extension Pack: The size of the Android installation package and added Resource Expansion Pack has been reduced. We should mention that the latter contains some rarely used equipment and resources that are displayed with a placeholder icon until the time the user downloads the Pack.
Mode Selection UI adjusted:
- Added tier information in Classic
- Matchmaking and Settings are now on the same page
- Visual effects improved
Daily Mission redesigned: (Not available on the test server yet)
- The number of Daily Missions are reduced and there have been changes in rewards.
- Daily Missions will be released randomly. Players will also have the option of switching to random missions in the mission pool up to three times a day.
New Feature: Infection Mode
In this asymmetric PVP mode, players will randomly be divided into Zombies and Defenders. Defenders will be able to use firearms, but Zombies will only be able to use melee attacks and abilities with cooldown time.
Another notable thing is that Zombies can be revived in case they are defeated by Defenders, however, the same is not the case for Defenders. In case Defenders get killed by Zombies, they will turn into Zombies themselves. If all Defenders are infected, zombies win; but even if just 1 Defender survives by the end, then the Defenders win.
- At the beginning of the game, each player gets a character.
- Characters start with one skill that is effective only in EvoGround.
- The outfits, voices, emotes and MVP emotes of the characters can be customized.
- Level up the characters and collect progress rewards by playing with them in any mode to earn EXP.
Level V and rewards added for some achievements:
- Battle-Hardened V: Reach Ace.
- Fun Times V: Complete 800 matches in Arcade.
- Classic Lover V: Complete 1000 matches in Classic.
- Evo Tactician I-V: Complete 5/20/50/100/200 matches in EvoGround.
- Perseverance V: Log in consecutively for 60 days.
- Assault Mastery V: Kill 2000 enemies with Assault Rifles.
- Sniper Mastery V: Kill 1000 enemies with Sniper Rifles.
- Shotgun Mastery V: Kill 1000 enemies with Shotguns.
- SMG Mastery V: Kill 2000 enemies with SMG.
- Melee Mastery V: Kill 200 enemies with Melee.
- Pistol Mastery V: Kill 200 enemies with Pistols.
- Deathbringer V: Kill 2000 enemies.
- Skull Collector V: 200 Kill enemies with headshots.
- Field Medic V: Revive teammates 500 times.
- Predator V: Kill 20 enemies in a single Classic match.
- Chicken Bucket V: Win 50 matches.
- PUBG Elite V: Earn 555 SSS rating
- Epic Find V: Earn 100 different permanent outfits(Legendary).
- Mythic Fashion I-V: Earn 1/5/10/20/50 different permanent outfits(Mythic).
- Social Butterfly V: Reach 120 in-game friends.
- Brothers in Arms V: Team up with friends 1000 times.
- Santa Claus V: Gift an item to a friend 100 times.
- Center of Attention V: Earn 600 LIKEs.
- Happy Training V: Complete 1000 Clan Trainings.
- Shopaholic V: Spend 1000000BP.
- Perfectionist V: Reach the highest Royale Pass rank for 6 seasons in a row.
- Bounty Hunter V: Complete 1000 Royale Pass missions.
- Open Sesame V: Open 100 Royale Pass Elite Crates.
- Unique Destiny: Earn 6000 Achievement points.
Battlefield Veteran I-III:
Complete any 2/4/6 of the following achievements:
Assault Mastery V, Sniper Mastery V, Shotgun Mastery V, SMG Mastery V, Melee Mastery V, Pistol Mastery V.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
Inventory interaction UI adjusted
- Non-inventory UI functions will now be blocked in Inventory.
- The item display area has now been expanded.
- Simplified the editing of emotes.
- The selection logic for firearms and vehicles has been improved.
- Players can now choose to show the helmets and backpacks in the main menu
- Added new zoom feature to zoom in on the character when viewing firearms, hats, glasses, face accessories and backpacks
Improved outfits: After the update, if the outfit being previewed is in conflict with the currently equipped outfit, the current outfit will be unequipped to make sure the previewed outfit displays correctly.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.