Xiaomi is one brand that we love writing about. The brand not only made us change our perception that affordability and quality can’t go hand in hand, but it also gave us some amazing products in the last one year or so. And as we eagerly wait for the next device that they’d bring to India, a birdy told us that they will soon start retailing the Mi Note Pro phablet in China for CNY 3,299. The company had announced the phablet 5 months back at its global event in Beijing in January, but due to some unknown reasons the phablet wasn’t available in retail stores yet.
As per the company release, Xiaomi will start retailing the handset in China from May 12, but there is still no update on its availability outside China.
· 5.7-inch Sharp/JDI QHD display with a resolution of 1440×2560 pixels
· Octa-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with 4GB RAM,
· Adreno 430 GPU and 64GB ROM
· Android 5.0 Lollipop with MIUI6.
· 13MP rear camera
· 4MP front camera.
· 3,090 mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0 technology
· 4G connectivity.