Browsing in Google Chrome is the most convenient way to surf the internet. With so many good features, the chrome web browser is one of the best out there. One of its unique features is that it saves all the passwords entered in the browser. But sometimes you want to remove the saved passwords. Learn how to remove all the saved passwords in your Google Chrome web below.
Table of Contents
Remove saved passwords on PC and laptop
The Google Chrome web browser records websites you browse and syncs them to your mobile device. And also saves the passwords you have typed in on the browser if you had accepted to save them. The good thing about the browser is that it allows you to delete the saved password of all the websites or the websites you select. You can easily remove or delete the saved password from Google Chrome on your PC or laptop. See the steps below:
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your computer
- Click on the vertical three-dot on the top right corner
- After clicking that scroll down on setting
- And tap on Autofill, which is on the left side panel
- Click on Password with the key icon
- Now you will see all the saved password
- Select the websites using the three-dot again
- Click more
- And remove
Remove save the password on the smartphone
Saving the online passwords in the Google Chrome browser is the most convenient way to remember our password. The next time you visit a website it will auto-fill and take you directly to the website without the need to log in. All the passwords are stored in the Google password manager portal using which you can easily login into any website of which you have saved the password. Just in case the password is not saved on your smartphone the Chrome browser will ask for your permission. And with your consent, the password to Chrome is saved. Google allows you to remove the saved password if you ever do not need them or want to remove them from the browser. Follow the steps below to know how to remove the saved password.
- Open the Google Chrome app on your smartphone
- Click on the three-dot for menu options
- Go to settings
- Scroll down and tap on the password
- List of account appears
- Select the account you want to remove the password of
- Now find the delete option on the top with the bin icon
- Tap the icon it will delete
The above steps to remove or delete the password from Google chrome on your Smartphone or PC will help you to stay safe from unwanted login by unknown people. For example, if the phone is lost or stolen it runs a high risk of unknown people logging in to your accounts or to a website you do not want them to.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.