It seems Clubhouse is attracting a lot of attention. The recently released audio-based app has been in the headlines lately. The invite-only social media audio app lets you host a room for audio discussion and live audio. Officially as everyone knows there has not been a Clubhouse version for PC, but to ease the thought there are some ways you can download and install Clubhouse on PC.
Using BlueStacks: Android Apps Emulator
The Android application emulator is one of the best options available to run your Clubhouse app on your PC. You can download the BlueStack software on your computers and the Android apps emulator will let you download and install the Clubhouse app on your PC.
The BlueStack emulator is available for both Windows and Mac. The following steps is how to download and install the BlueStacks programming and Clubhouse app.
- Download the BluStacks software on your PC here https://www.bluestacks.com/
- After the download is complete, install and open the software
- On the home screen, you will find Play Store
- Open Play Store and search for Clubhouse app
- Click the install button next to Clubhouse
- Complete the installation and sign in with your Mobile number: Make sure you have your phone with you along the process of logging
Read more: How to create your own room in the Clubhouse app: A complete step by step guide
Install the Clubdeck app on PC:
For those who are new to Clubdeck, it is an unofficial desktop client app for the Cubhouse app. Using the Cludeck website you can access your Clubhouse app on your Windows or Mac PC. The websites you can use have some features for Clubhouse Moderators also. The best part of Clubdeck websites is all the functionality of the app is made available. And also features some advanced functions like recording, streaming to other social networks, and playing custom local audio. Check out the guide below to know more about Clubdeck.
- Go to clubdeck.app
- Download the installer and install it properly on your computers and correctly
- Open the app and sign in using your mobile number registered on your Clubhouse account
- Wait for the verification send to the number and enter the code
- After you press submit it will open your Clubhouse account and you can use all features available to the app
- The Clubdeck allows you some additional features: Professional microphone for better quality, reroute audio through software like Loopback or Blackhole, Play custom sounds and jiggles files from local media or YouTube, Record and restream the session on Social Media, real-time insight from listeners of your Clubhouse room, backchannel chat to coordinate live with co-moderators, and shortcuts to navigate and moderate Clubhouse like a pro.
Read also: How to run Android apps on your PC without using an emulator?
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.