Facebook is the most widely used social media platform with around 2.6 billion monthly active users globally. Owing to its handy features to connect and share with the people and secure platform, Facebook has emerged as the face of social media in India as well as other countries.
Who would need to change the default language on Facebook?
Facebook supports over 40 languages of the world. This enables users to get more familiarity with the platform. The default language is set as er your device’s language. For instance, if the default language of your device is American English, the same will be replicated to Facebook’s app or the website. However, you can go to the language settings to change it as per your preferences.
How to change the default language on Facebook on PC?
To change the default language on Facebook on PC, follow these steps.
- Launch a web browser and sign in to your Facebook account (https://www.facebook.com/).
- Click the arrow located on the right side of the menu bar.
- Go to Settings & Privacy > Settings > Language and Region.
- Select Edit in the Facebook language section.
- Click the Show Facebook in this language and select the desired language.
- Click Save Changes to apply the changes.
How to change the default language on Facebook on Android?
To change the default language on Facebook on Android, follow these steps.
- Launch the Facebook application and sign in to your account.
- Tap the menu button and select Settings & Privacy.
- Go to Language and choose the language of your choice.
How to change the default language on Facebook on iOS?
To change the default language on Facebook on iOS, follow these steps.
- Launch the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Scroll down and select Facebook
- Select Language, and then choose the language of your choice.
How to Undo a Facebook language change?
In case you changed the default language to one that you don’t understand, you can revert the changes in the following steps.
- Log into your Facebook account and go to Language Settings.
- Select Edit and click Show Facebook in this language.
- In the drop-down menu, find the language of your choice.
- Click Save Changes to apply new changes.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date with the Gadget Bridge Android App.