If you are someone who loves to interact and talk with people, then Twitter Spaces can be a great platform for you. Twitter Spaces allows users to join any space, which they want and listen to the valuable conversation taking place. And if you also want to share your views and ideas on a given topic you can ask the host to make you a speaker.
Most of us already use Spaces on our Android and iOS devices. If you are someone who is always working on their laptops or desktops, reaching out to the phone can be distracting. So here we are, to tell you, how you can use, log in or create Twitter Spaces on a PC..
Here is how you can do it
Use Twitter on PC
- Install the Twitter app on your PC or use any browser to log in.
- If you already have an existing Twitter account then, hit login or else create a new account.
- Now that you have successfully logged into Twitter via app or browser, just look for the search bar and type Filter:Spaces, and hit the search button.
- Now you can see all the Spaces being hosted at that time
- Click on any of the Spaces and hit the Start listening button.
This is how you can join Twitter Space on your desktop or laptop. Unfortunately, as of now, Twitter does not allow the creation of Spaces from desktop site or app. So, if you want to create and host a Twitter Space on a desktop you have to do a workaround.
Read also: Instagram users can now see which accounts they least interact
Use Android Emulator
You will need an Android emulator in this case. Just install any of your favourite Android emulator on your PC and in that install the Twitter app. Twitter app on the emulator will work exactly as it works on Android phone.
Just follow these steps to create your Twitter Space
- Press the + icon on the app.
- Then, tap on the Spaces icon at the top.
- Give the name to your space and select topics that you want.
- And finally, hit start space.
And this is how you can use, login or create Twitter Spaces on a PC.
Read also: How to use Clubhouse app on PC?
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.