Have you participated in the Amazon Quiz? If not then play the daily quiz as it has gone live now. The e-commerce platform brings a quiz in which millions of people are participating to win gadgets, mobile phones and even Amazon Pay balance. It can be played from 8 AM to 12 noon every day on the mobile app platform. Today you have chance to win Samsung Galaxy Note 10.
Everyday Amazon brings a fresh quiz for its customers. By participating in the quiz you can win exciting prizes such as iPhone X, iPhone Xs, Seagate HDD, GoPro Hero 8 Camera, LG Smartphones, Bose Sound Touch 20 Speakers, OnePlus 7T among others. The Amazon QUiz can be played only on the mobile app platforms as it is not available for the desktop users. The quiz contains five easy questions and you have to answer all the questions correctly and you are shortlisted for a lucky draw to select a winner. The results are declared at the end of the month. Check out today’s answers for the Amazon Quiz to win Samsung Galaxy Note 10.
April 15 Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1: ‘Shared Cultures, Shared Heritage, Shared Responsibility’ is the 2020 theme for which day started by UNESCO and observed on April 18?
The Answer is- International Day for Monuments and Sites
Question 2: Which of these actors who acted as a rapper in his debut movie, would star in a spiritual sequel to the 2005 hit Bunty aur Babli?
The Answer is- Siddhant Chaturvedi
Question 3: Which Indian scientist born on April 14th, was the recipient of the prestigious Dr APJ Abdul Kalam award in 2019?
The Answer is- Kailasavadivoo Sivan
Question 4: On 13th April, India pays homage to the victims of which infamous massacre in 1919?
The Answer is- Jalianwalabagh Massacre
Question 5: The non profit body AIF has launched an initiative to protect the underprivileged communities against the COVID- 19 crisis. Expand AIF.
The Answer is- American India Foundation
Follow the steps to know how to participate in the Amazon Quiz:
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- Now log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date with the Gadget Bridge Android App.