The e-commerce platform Amazon is back with another set of new questions today.back with another set of new questions today. Every day it brings a fresh Amazon Quiz for its customers that gives them an opportunity to win exciting prizes. You can play the quiz from 8 AM to 12 noon every day on its mobile app platform. Today Amazon Quiz gives you a chance to win Xbox One S Gaming Console.
The winners will get a chance to win gadgets, mobile phones and even Amazon Pay balance and other prizes such as iPhone X, iPhone Xs, Seagate HDD, GoPro Hero 8 Camera, LG Smartphones, Bose Sound Touch 20 Speakers, OnePlus 7T among others. Millions of people are participating in the quiz from different parts of the country to win such gift items.
The quiz is not available for the desktop platform you can only participate in the quiz from 8 AM to 12 noon via mobile app only. The Amazon Quiz contains five easy questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. After giving all the correct answers to the question you will get shortlisted for a lucky draw to select a winner. The results will be announced at the end of the month.
April 11 Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1: The daughter of Gokuladas and Vrajkunwerba Kapadia born on this date (11 April) in 1869 was the mother to Harilal, Manilal, Ramdas and Devdas. Who was she?
The Answer is- Kasturba Gandhi
Question 2: Dr. Balram Bhargava is the current Director-General of which Government of India institution?
The Answer is- ICMR
Question 3: Which group video chatting app, which has recently had a sudden burst of popularity was launched by Life on Air, Inc. in 2016?
The Answer is- Houseparty
Question 4: Dzongkha is the national and official language of which neighbouring country of India?
The Answer is- Bhutan
Question 5: Which global institution recently issued ‘Pandemic Bonds’ for the first time to raise money for the COVID-19 crisis?
The Answer is- World Bank
You can follow these instructions to participate in Amazon Quiz:
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- Now log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.