Get ready to answer a new set of questions as the Amazon Quiz is live on its platform. The quiz can be played every day from 8 AM till 12 noon. Today you can stand a chance to win GoPro Hero 8.
By participating in Amazon Quiz every day you can stand a chance to win prizes such as iPhone X, iPhone Xs, Seagate HDD, GoPro Hero 8 Camera, LG Smartphones, Samsung Galaxy S20, Air Purifier, Oppo smartphones, Amazon Pay Balance among other exciting free gifts. The E-commerce platform brings a daily quiz on its mobile platform which every day gives chances to millions of people across the country to win gadgets and goodies. The quiz goes live on the Amazon app but the quiz is not available for the desktop users only app users can participate in the daily quiz. The quiz contains 5 questions based on general knowledge and current affairs to which the contestants have to answer all the questions correctly. Any wrong answer will eliminate you from the quiz. Further, your name will be selected for a lucky draw and the company will announce the results at the end of the month. We have updated all the five questions with their correct answers below so that you can win GoPro Hero 8.
Table of Contents
April 18 Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1: The Painter Prince is a book based on which famous painter born in the month of April 1848?
The Answer is- Raja Ravi Varma
Question 2: Which of these was the first Summer Olympics to be cancelled in the 20th century?
The Answer is- 1916
Question 3: How do we better know the ruler Maharana Sangram Singh Sisodia born on 12th April 1482 who fought against the Lodhi dynasty?
The Answer is- Rana Sanga
Question 4: Which of these drugs currently in the news is also sold under the brand name Plaquenil and is used for treatment of malaria?
The Answer is- Hydroxychloroquine
Question 5: ‘The Unsung Warrior’ is the tagline of which Bollywood movie released in January 2020?
The Answer is- Tanhaji
How to Participate in the Amazon Quiz
- Sign in to Amazon App. We urge you to download the app if you have not as the quiz is not available on the desktop platform.
- Now sign up by filling the required information.
- Now you will be directed to sign-in on the page.
- By signing in and then scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- There will be a total of 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly to enter the lucky draw. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date with the Gadget Bridge Android App.