ASUS, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer has just launched the world’s thinnest 3X optical zoom smartphone called ZenFone Zoom. The smartphone comes in Meteorite black and Glacier white colour options.
The ASUS Zenfone Zoom features a. 5.5-inch touchscreen with 1080P Full HD resolution. Powering the smartphone is a 2.5GHz Intel Atom Z3590 Quad-Core processor and whooping 4 gigs of RAM. The onboard storage of the mobile phone accounts to 16GB, which can be expanded by up to 128GB using a microSD card. This smartphone runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system.
The USP of this phone is its rear camera. Asus Zenfone Zoom sports a 13MP rear camera with 3X Optical Zoom Laser Auto-Focus capabilities and Dual-Colour real tone flash. Along with that there is also a 5MP front camera on this smartphone. ASUS ZenFone Zoom offers 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS as connectivity options. This mobile phone would house a 3,000 mAh battery that should keep it alive for long.
The company hasn’t announced the price of ASUS ZenFone Zoom yet. But, we reckon it should be over Rs 20,000.
Techs Specs of Asus Zenfone
- Network supported: 4G LTE and 3G
- Display size: Full HD display 5-inch
- Operating system: Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
- CPU: Quad-Core 2.5GHz processor
- Chipset: Intel Atom Z3590
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory:16GB (memory can be extended up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Camera: Rear camera 13MP and secondary camera 5MP
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
- Dimensions:9×78.84×11.95 mm
- Weight: 185g