Daily the e-commerce website Amazon brings a quiz for its customers to win exciting new prizes every day on its platform. The Amazon Quiz can be played daily from 8 AM to 12 noon. Today you have a chance to win Samsung Galaxy Buds+. All you need to do is answer all the questions correctly to win exciting prizes such as gadgets and Pay Balance.
Daily a new set of questions is presented in front of the participants that gives millions of people across the country to win exciting prizes. The quiz contains 5 questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. After clearing the daily quiz their name will be shortlisted for a lucky draw to select a winner. The results will be announced at the end of the month. To increase your chances of winning, daily Gadget Bridge updates all the answers to the questions so that you might win something by answering all the questions correctly. Check out today’s answers for the Amazon quiz.
August 28 Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1: Skyroot Aerospace became the first successful Indian private company to build a homegrown rocket engine. Who was the rocket named after?
The answer is- CV Raman
Question 2: Renowned poet Rahat Indori who recently passed away was known for his contributions to the poetry of which language?
The answer is- Urdu
Question 3: MSME Minister Nitin Gadkari recently unveiled a microwave device that can disintegrate the novel coronavirus. What is it called?
The answer is- Atulya
Question 4: Who did Joe Biden name as his running mate for Vice President in the US Presidential race?
The answer is- Kamala Harris
Question 5: Defense Minister Rajnath Singh has recently launched the Naval Innovation and ____ Organisation (NIIO). Fill in the blank.
The answer is- Indigenisation
How to play Amazon Quiz?
- Sign in to the Amazon App. If you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign-in page.
- Scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- There will be a total of 5 questions. Answer all 5 questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- Getting any question incorrect makes you ineligible for today’s lucky draw. You can try again tomorrow for a new prize.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.