GUESS is well-known for recreating fashion and lifestyle products. They have partnered with Martian Watches (a California based award-winning developer of fashionable smartwatches) and have just announced the debut of its latest wearable tech timepiece called the GUESS CONNECT. This fashion chic smartwatch line is designed for both men and women.
The GUESS CONNECT smartwatches will feature Martian’s dual mode functionality. This Martian module would sport a microphone and clear audio speaker as well. The GUESS CONNECT smartwatches will also allow users to connect to their smartphone’s resident voice command app. With this feature, the users can give voice commands, talk and listen, and respond to texts and emails directly from the watch.
The buyers will be getting free iOS and Android App with the watch. By using this free iOS and Android app, users can customize which notifications are received on the watch. They can create unique vibration patterns to distinguish between alert types and can easily recall the most recent notifications with just a tap of the watch glass.
The company will be launching the GUESS CONNECT smartwatch in India by this October. The price will be announced soon.
- Analog quartz watch with Japanese movement
- Upper command/lower select pushers
- Noise-Cancellation Microphone
- Directional Personal Speaker with adjustable volume
- OLED display
- Bluetooth® 4.0 chip (classic Bluetooth and Bluetooth low energy)
- RGB LED light
- Adjustable Vibrating Motor
- Free iOS/Android app for settings & features
Power & Battery
- Dual power sources: 3-5 days of use time & analog watch battery for up to 2 years
- Charging via micro USB.