PUBG Mobile game comes with an overwhelming number of unlockable skins offering personalised weapons such as guns as well as other components for the better gaming experience. These skins, as well as other decoratives, attract the attention of the users but these are not free to get them you have to pay UC. If you do not want to spend money on these skins then we can spell out a few ways in which you can learn to get free skins in PUBG.
How to get free skins and decoratives in PUBG Mobile
First things first download Google Opinion Rewards from the Google Play Store. This app allows the user to take a survey and in return pays you a good amount of money in the form of credits. These credits can be redeemed to purchase UC. Further, the UC can be used to purchase PUBG Mobile skins.
- Download and install Google Opinion Rewards on your Android device.
- Now the newbies will not be offered a reward for taking the first few surveys.
- After taking a few surveys you will start earning some Google Play Balance.
- Now open the PUBG Mobile on your device and go to the UC Purchase section.
- After this, you are free to purchase UCs using Google play balance. This can be done by selecting Google Play Balance as your payment method.
- Once you are done purchasing UCs then you can unlock PUBG skins of your choice.
The game developer also rolled out redeem codes which can be used to unlock skins and decoratives. Apart from that PUBG Bonus Challenges also gives the players the chance to perform their skills to earn battle coins which can be exchanged for UCs. Swagbucks is another option that allows you to perform tasks to earn rewards. Moreover, Royal Pass missions is again another method to get skins by accelerating the RP level.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.