Apple ID helps you connect to all Apple devices. The unique ID created will keep your settings and Apple services up to date on all of your Apple devices. It protects the security of your personal information from any unauthorised login. And in case, you want to remove your Apple ID from your devices you have the option to remove it. Follow the guide in case you want to remove the Apple ID from your iPhone or iPad.
Remove on your iPhone
The Apple ID helps you access many Apple services: Apple Store, Apple Music, iTunes, as well as the cloud. Apple ID creates an identity on the iOS and Mac devices. Hence, connecting your Apple ID is important so that you stay connected with apps and data including photos and documents, emails and text messages, and even your iTunes library. However, when you decide to not use the device anymore or decide to sell the device it is advised not to keep the Apple ID on the device. Apple devices allow you to remove your Apple ID in a few easy steps using the device settings.
- On your, iPhone go to settings: Gear-shaped icon
- Click on the Apple ID on the top of the screen
- Now tap on the iTunes & App store
- Then go to Apple ID
- Tap View Apple ID
- Then click Remove this device
- Again go back to the Apple ID page: before iTunes & App store
- Scroll down and press sign out
- Then press turn off
- And you are signed out
Remove on your iPad
Connecting Apple ID on your Apple devices gives you accessibility to your private data and apps on any Apple device. To know little about Apple ID it is an authentication method for iPhone, iPad, Mac, and other Apple devices. It helps you to connect with all the Apple devices with one account. When creating an account or Apple ID requires some personal information. So when you want to sell away a device or give away a device it is advised to always remove the Apple ID before giving it away. See how to remove your Apple ID on your Apple ID for safer use. Here is the guide.
- On your iPad go to settings
- And tap on the image or name icon on the top
- Go to iTunes& App store
- Click the Apple ID on the top of the screen
- Press View Apple ID
- Click Remove this device
- Now the page will open to enter the password and email ID
- On choose device: Choose iPad
- Now press remove the device and confirm
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.