After you have taken the image on your phone there are few easy steps to edit your image. Editing an image on Android is very simple and a quick process. A lot of people might cringe at the idea of editing an image on Android. That’s because the editing is not as refined compared to photo-editing software such as Photoshop. However, editing your picture in android will definitely give it a new look and you just might find it worthy to post it on social media.
First things first, you need to ensure that you have a good picture. All Android smartphones come with a camera app. Just open it. Make sure the image that you want to take is in the centre of the screen before you click. To edit, you would find many editing options in your device. The number of tools in every android might be assorted.
But they are common in terms of the options of brightness, frame, cropping, text, stickers and filters. You can also put text or highlight few portions of your image. Some phones might even have the blur and eraser pen tool.
If one knows which part does what function editing is going to be child’s play. And this, one can know by being aware of the very basic tools. As stated earlier some of the basic and common tools are for cropping, filters, framing, brightness.
Now, let’s get to their functionality one by one.
Filters: Provides an added shade to you picture. It could also change the colour of the background to an extent.
Framing: It puts various frames which acts like a décor to your image.
Cropping and rotating: This works to adjust the size and rotate the image in different angles, clockwise or counter-clockwise.
Brightness: You can increase or decrease the brightness of the image as per your convenience.
So, here’s how to edit your image:
- After you have clicked your image, select it.
- You will find a few options below the screen. One of them would be edit. Click on that.
- There will be a list of options.
- As said, there will be options of cropping, adjusting the size and brightness of the image, providing filters. Try some of them out and according to what you find is ideal set it.
- Once you are done with the editing, there will be a ‘save’ button press that. You will find your edited image in the gallery folder of your device.